A total of ten candidates will be vying for two seats in Parliament to represent residents in south east Northumberland.
The candidates have been revealed for the Blyth Valley and Wansbeck constituencies in the General Election on Thursday, May 7.
Each of the three main parties plus The Green Party and UKIP have all put forward candidates.
There are five candidates for the Blyth Valley constituency, currently held by Labour’s Ronnie Campbell.
• Ronnie Campbell, Labour;
• Barry William Elliott, UK Independence Party (UKIP);
• Dawn Furness, The Green Party;
• Philip Ronald Latham, Liberal Democrats;
• Greg Alexander Munro, Conservative.
There are five candidates for the Wansbeck constituency, which is held by Ian Lavery for Labour.
• Chris Galley, Conservative;
• Tom Hancock, Liberal Democrats;
• Chris Hedley, The Green Party;
• Melanie Hurst, UK Independence Party (UKIP);
• Ian Lavery, Labour.